Saturday, May 1, 2010

Moving sale....

OK, not a sale. Moving freebies. The following books are 48 hours away from a one way trip to anyone who wants them or to Half Price Books. And as goofy as it sounds, I'd prefer for them to go to people in my own little blogging world versus complete strangers.

So, if anyone would like for me to mail them any of the following books, send me an email with your information and on Monday your book will be at the post office. Any books left go to Half Price Books.
The Wife's Tale by Lori Lansens
blame by michelle huneven (I loved this book)
Poor Little Bitch Girl by Jackie Collins
Home Safe by Elizabeth Berg
Big Girl by Danielle Steel
falling apart in one piece by stacy morrison
Sizzle by Julie Garwood
Making Toast by Roger Rosenblatt
The Hole We're In by Gabrielle Zevin
Never Tell Our Business To Strangers by Jennifer Mascia (Loved it)
Love in Mid Air by Kim Wright
rush home road by Lori Lansens
Perfection by Julie Metz (Loved this one too!)
Towelhead by Alicia Erian- (Awesome read!)
House Rules by Jodi Piccoult
Normally I would link all of the books to Barnes and Noble so people could read a synopsis, but I don't know how to do that on our new computer!

2 comments:

KT said...

A-ha! Some of the books are listed in my 2010 reads column to the left and those do link to Barnes and Noble!

Sara said...

Okay, I don't want to be greedy but if no one else is going to claim them, I'd love the books below. Some of them were already on my 'library' list!
Perfection
Blame
Poor Little Bitch Girl
Falling Apart
Never Tell Our Business
Love in Midair

Hope the packing and cleaning are going well!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.