Monday, May 24, 2010

Pardon the dust...

Well, I made the blog private for a few weeks while I got a few things in my life settled. Such as:

1) Moving
2) Ending my marriage

So many people have been very kind in emailing me or contacting me via facebook to check on me and it has been much appreciated. For those of you who have expressed concern, I promise you I am fine. In my own words, I summed it up to myself like this- I never realized how unhappy I was until I was finally close to happiness. The fact is that Brian and I discussed ending our marriage for years. And while I know there is a curiosity that people have when a marriage ends the simple fact for us is that being married to each other just wasn't working.

Later this week when I find my camera cord I will post some pictures of the new house. It is everything I could have hoped for. It has a porch which is something I have wanted for years! Caroline, Tessa and myself will be fine. Except for the fact that Tessa is leaving. This is her last week of school.

So along with all of these changes in my life comes a slightly altered cast of characters in my blog and my life. My dog Quincy will now be taking over for Brian as the role of the man in my life and remember all of the stories about my Volvo? Well, the Volvo is gone! With no husband and no Volvo to blog about whatever will I do???

Tune in tomorrow and I will share the details on the Volvo's replacement and fate...
Till then,
Sassy (and now single) KT

4 comments:

Leslie said...

So glad to see you back. And youre right--you are a strong, independent woman and you will all be fine! I cant wait to see pics of the new house!

WendyB said...

Yay for you! I hope this is the start of great things.

Ally said...

Love you! *big hugs*

Oh and tell Tessa she doesn't get to graduate and move away. It's not fair.

Polly said...

I really missed you KT. Im glad to find you again.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.