Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So... here she is...


The replacement for the Volvo. I actually got her a few months ago, but have had so many things going on and so much of my life has been up in the air that I neglected to mention her.

I swore, I absolutely (and literally some days) swore that I would drive the Volvo to the bitter end. Well, let me tell you. It was bitterly cold, the Volvo had no heat and I was driving with two pair of gloves and rubber boots to stay warm. I snapped at that point. I pulled the Volvo up in front of the house, called Brian and said "I'm done."

Enter the best car salesman in THE WORLD, Melvin Giles at Germain Lexus of Easton. I called Melvin and let him know that I did not have the patience to look at a bunch of cars, did not want to listen to the sales talk and only wanted to see one car which I had found on their website. And let me tell you, when we got there, Melvin had the car waiting at the curb. I fell in love instantly. All of the practice we had done with Caroline in the car chanting "Melvin, we are not buying a car tonight" went straight out the window when Caroline saw the car and said "That car is sweet. We're buying it." Well, buy it we did. Brian refers to it as part of my severance package.

I call her "Black Beauty"

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Absolutely gorgeous, KT! I bet you look positively hot driving her too!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.