Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Have I mentioned Twilight?


Traci and Jordan started talking about this book, Twilight. Telling me you have to read it, you have to read it. Traci had the book and offered it to me. But someone else wanted to read it also. I told her to let them read it first, I was kind of iffy about reading it just because it didn't really sound very interesting. In fact, it sounded kind of farfetched. (It's about vampires, totally not my thing.) Then I went to Bunco (which I love and is a whole other story) and everyone there was talking about it. Have to read it have to read it have to read it. Sure sure sure. I finally told Traci I would read it, almost just to not hear about it anymore. I told her I would let Tessa read it first and then I would read it. So I brought the book home for Tessa. And she read it. And she loved it. And I read it. And I loved it. And wouldn't you know, it is a series. So Traci brought the 2nd book in. Tessa and I got in a little scuffle over who got to read the 2nd book 1st. At one point I tried to pull "mom rank" on her and read it 1st but I felt guilty and gave it back to her. The 1st book was so good that I didn't have the patience to wait for Tessa to read the 2nd book and give it to me. I went to the bookstore and bought a copy for myself. And read it that night. And went and bought the 3rd book the next day! If you haven't read it, it really is a great series. I could not put these books down! (They are making a movie based on the series also)
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it that you loved the books! hehehe gotchya hooked?! yippee!

Anonymous said...

I love it that you love the series! hehe!yippee!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.