Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yum!

Traci gave me a great recipe. She's actually talked about this dish for about a year now, but I've never made it until yesterday. I liked it so much I made it again today!

Poppyseed Chicken

2 cans chunk chicken
2 cups cour cream
2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup

Mix together and put in a 9x13 baking dish

2 sleeves Ritx crackers crushed
1 stick of butter, softened
2 tbsp poppyseeds (I only used 1 tbsp today)

Mix together and place on top of chicken mixture

Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes

So good, and I'm pretty sure it is also good for you. Butter, Ritz crackers and sour cream. How could it not be?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing they built that new heart hospital in Columbus. :)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.