Thursday, August 9, 2007

Super Suppers

If you haven't done Super Suppers or Dream Dinners they are pretty good. You go in and basically they have prepared most of the meal for you to take home to your family or freeze for later. You just assemble it in their containers. They provide you with the menus and cooking directions. It seems expensive but if you figure out the cost per serving and the amount of ingredients you would buy to make the meal plus the convenience it's not bad. Anyway, Super Suppers has a deal where if you are a new customer you can go prepare a meal to take home to your family for free. At the Hilliard location it is Wednesday nights but I'm guessing the other locations do it as well.
www.supersuppers.com

3 comments:

nikkip said...

i went to super suppers in worthington last year, and it really works out to be a great deal. do you think if i've never been to the hilliard one, i'd still get the free dinner?

KT said...

I'm not sure. I think you sign up for it on their website. I would try to call and ask them even. I got $50 worth of gift certificates there for $25 from www.610wtvn.com
I love it!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I just saw these posts a few months late -- but I'm the owner of Super Suppers Hilliard - and nikkip, yes - come on in and you can get the free dinner at a 101 of course!

Thanks for the mention and let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Heather Keck
Owner
Super Suppers Hilliard
www.SuperSuppersHilliardOH.com
614-529-6100


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.