Thursday, May 15, 2008

What? No Bunco???




Well, since my life is so full and exciting I play in not one, but TWO Bunco groups a month. What is Bunco? Up until a few months ago I had never heard of it but now I am hooked. I won't bore you with the details, but I will tell you that Bunco is SO exciting that there is even a World Series of Bunco in Las Vegas. Tonight would have been my 2nd Bunco group for the month but we had to cancel as we were short people. Instead I got a manicure and watched the hilarious season finale of The Office. I'm normally not a big manicure person but I completely wrecked my nails mulching the other day and I could not get all of the mulch out from my cuticles and nail beds. We have a dinner in Cinci this weekend and my hands looked like I had been doing car repairs or something. OK, so back to the point (as if there was one) here is a picture of my group I play with on Tuesdays. They are so much fun, even though I am by far the oldest person in the group. I am like their Yoda or something. These pictures were taken when we did a hat night theme. If you ever get invited to play in a Bunco group you should try it at least once. Or organize one for your neighborhood or girl friends. It is tons of fun! And no skill is required!


0 comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.